Chris Drake is joined by Patrick Butcher former CFO at Capita, Go-Ahead (both listed), Network Rail (publicly-funded), EWS and Mapeley (both PE-backed) to discuss Sustainability and ESG.
We were keen to find out:
- What does ESG mean to you and why is it so important?
- How is the increasing importance of ESG changing the role of the CFO and does this differ between public and private companies?
- How can the right ESG strategy create value?
- Can ESG be "built in" rather than "added on"?
- How do you identify and mitigate potential risks?
- How do you integrate ESG into the business performance management cycle?